Sunday, March 27, 2011

And a wonderful weding it was

If you look carefully you will see the tissue in the right hand that was used a couple of times;~)





It finally happened after many months of planning, frustrations, doubts, tears, excitement, happiness, and emotional roller coaster March 26th finally arrived. It was Paul's and Heather's wedding. I know it has been a long time since I opened this blog. In fact I had forgot and had to reset my password twice, but this was such a special occasion with some special people I thought ity deserved to be published in the World News Gorst.

What a day for many of us that had lived through the preplanning and the ups and downs that go with the reality of an upcoming marriage. For some this was a first time experience others experianced it before, some living through their own rememberances. But today belonged to Paul and Heather and they deserved this moment.


Here comes the Bride in all her beauty - You look lovely Heather

The very happy and serious Groom with proud mothers





The top picture groom attendants from left Chris, Paul's son Nicholas, and best friend of family Clark

Attending matrons: from right Heather's younger sisters (unfortunately I don't know their names (oops on me) and Tiffany





2 comments:

Tiffany said...

It takes a wedding for you write a blog post? Geez. People are going to have to start getting pregnant if you're going to actually write again....;)

Heather said...

I was going to comment on Tiffany's comment, but...too soon. Too soon.

Thanks Uncle Ray! What a nice write up and beautiful pictures. I'm so glad you were there with us.

And the sisters are Sarah and Lindsey :D