Sunday, August 2, 2009

I'm BACK! I have decided to resurrect my blog site and I will attempt to reunite with so many of you my friends who encouraged me to get my butt back in gear and start blogging again. I hope I will become more regular than every six months.

I am hoping with the help of Tiffany to begin downloading some of my photos that you asked about. Don't blame me if I start overwhelming you. So with instructions I received from dear Tiffany here comes my first attempt. ------ WISH ME LUCK!!



This picture is from my file of last year when I was attending O.C. taking a photography class. It certainly showed my beginning steps of becoming a world class photographer. It is a picture of one of the fountains at the downtown Bremerton Conference Center.


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thank goodness you're back. Nice job on uploading the picture!

Cole said...

Um...Bremerton Fountain pictures were SO last year.....